domingo, 4 de febrero de 2007

Suicidal Tendencies

"Me and your Mom have bee noticing lately that you´ve had a lot of problems, and you haven´t been acting like yourself... and we´re afraid that you could hurt somebody... and we´re afraid that you could hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in your interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need." And I said: "Wait. What are we talking about? "We decided"? "Your best interest"? How can you know, how can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say? I´m crazy? When I went to you schools, I went to your churches... I went to your institutional learning facilities. How can you say that I am crazy???"


taken from the song "Institutionalized"

Traducción: "¡¡mucho maleducarnos y luego encima querer echarnos la culpa... lo que nos faltaba, vamos!!"

No hay comentarios: