viernes, 2 de febrero de 2007

Rollins Band

"... you stagger back home and wait for nothing, but the solitary confinement of your room spits you back onto the streets and now you´re desperate and in need of human contact; and then you meet me and your whole world changes beacuse everything I say is everything you´ve ever wanted to hear... so you drop all your defenses and you drop all your fears and you trust´em completely; I´m perfect in every way ´cause I make you feel so strong and powerful inside; you feel so lucky, but your ego obscures reality that you never bothered to wonder why things are going so well. You want to know why? ´Cause I´m a liar, yeah, I´m a liar!!!"
(...)
"I´ll hide behind a smile and undersatnding eyes and I´ll tell you things that you already know so you can say: "I really identify with you... so much"... and all the time that you´re needing me is just the time that I´m bleeding you, don´t you get it yet? I´l come to you like an affliction, then I´ll leave you like an addiction... you´ll never forget me... you wanna know why? ´Cause I´m a liar, yeah, I´m a liar!!!"
(Traducción: "que no te fies de nadie, vamos..." / para más detalles ir a "Opening"... ah, no, calla, que esa te timaba y ya no existe... hum... pues al Benifaió English Center, que tiene que tener unos profesores nativos de un alto nivel, jeje...)

(taken from the song "Liar")

No hay comentarios: